Thursday, November 1, 2007


Fall is here, yet we do not see much of a fall colors where we live. Even then, when the sunlight pours through, all the colors bounce of the objects and is a pretty sight to see!!

I have'nt blogged for quite a while now. It's not because there's nothing exciting but I've been busy with my duties as a wife and mother.

Here's something I've had to remind myself lately, it's when all of a sudden there is a blank feeling, when things are not the way we want it to be, or when there is a lot to do and don't know where to start.... Then I have to -

  1. Talk to my best friend (My Lord Jesus)
  2. Refine my head talk.
  3. Imagine my day is over and what would I really want to have accomplished.
  4. Write down my new list of things to accomplish today.
  5. Get started doing the things that need to be done.

Great! God is so good, He always helps us poor humans get back on track.

With God all things are possible!!









No comments: