Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boy Praying by Coby

By Humility and the fear of the Lord

Are riches and honor and life.

Proverbs 22:4

These past holidays were a time my husband, children and I spent that much needed time with each other. We played board games together and laughed our hearts out when jokes were shared when one lost or won. The fun part was also because there was no time restriction nor was something else that needed to be done. And what a sight to see my sweetheart playing video games with our son and my hubby took it well whenever he lost which he did all the time.

We spent time with our Lord and were so thankful for our family He has given us. By the end of the holidays my children were so thankful and happy, they did not want it to end.

It was a joy to see my little ones coming closer to the Lord. They see the Lord through us parents. After all that was my mission ever since they were born. I've no greater joy than to see them enjoying a relationship with their Heavenly Father who gave them to me and my husband to parent for a season. Enjoy your children, show them you love them. Happy Parenting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie!
your family sounds nice, I'm glad you had that time together. My family had a very refreshing bonding time last week too!

Mimi said...

Family times are great. I'm glad y'all enjoyed your Thanksgiving.