Monday, February 19, 2007

Nature's speech


I am so glad to see the sun rise this morning, from my kitchen window. Once again I am reminded, the Lord is Faithful. My heart is filled with awe at His amazing ways all the time.
Today our devotional with the children was about Psalm 19. It's so amazing, even the nature is speaking of the glory of our wonderful Creator. Our children though very young, understood that fact, I say that because it took me almost 3 decades to really think of it that way. I am so thankful the Holy Spirit is leading my precious children.

The heavens declare the glory of God;

And the firmament shows His handiwork.

Day unto day utters speech,

And night unto night reveals knowledge.

There is no speech nor language

Where their voice is not heard.

Their line has gone out through all the earth,

And their words to the end of the world.

In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,

Psalm 19:1-3

No comments: