Monday, February 26, 2007

The eye glass Miracle



My son's eyes were hurting. His eye glasses could'nt be found anywhere. My heart went out for him, it was hard for me as a mother to see him blink to try to focus his eyes. We prayed . As usual when something is missing we looked at all the possible places and also in some of the unusual places. But there was no clue of it. Before he left to school he kneeled on the couch and prayed earnestly to the Lord. My child needed a miracle today.



I ushered him off to school and comforted him that I would bring his glasses if they could be found. After dropping my darling children at school, I started my search prayerfully at 8 AM . I looked all over the place under the couches, everywhere up and downstairs . I tried replaying the events of the weekend in my mind to see if I could hit a clue somewhere.

It was almost 10:30 AM now and I thought "Well I've got to get my work started, the laundry is waiting to be folded , the floor looking at me as to when I was going to sweep it , couch craving to be vaccummed. Maybe I'll get started and keep looking as I go. "



From the bottom of my heart I whispered to the Lord, " Lord, how I wish the glasses were found and I could take it to my son" I did'nt know how he would manage to see his work in class today.
Resigned to the fact that I needed to start the routine, I plugged the vaccum to the outlet to vaccum our trusty couch, and instead of starting the vaccum , I found myself led without my own intention to the china cabinet to look behind our children's picture and lo and behold! there was our son's precious glasses!
Filled with joy I praised my Father in heaven who led me to the place where the glasses were. I was so excited to take my son's glasses to school and tucked a small note that the Lord had answered his prayer. I can only imagine how his heart would be filled with awe at His God's looking out for him.



Our God is such a great God,



nothing is too small or too big for Him.



Nothing is hidden from His Sight.



I am so glad our Lord has not left us



alone here to fend for ourselves.



His word is true when He said ..



"...Lo, I am with you always,



even to the end of the age.."

Mathew 28: 20

No comments: