Tuesday, January 8, 2008



Story Teller by Janet Kruskamp




I am so glad to be alive and be a part of the year 2008. I wonder what all wonderful things the Lord has in store for us this year. One thing we can be sure of is, no matter what the circumstances we will be in, and all of us will be in different situations of life, our good Lord is with us. I have asked the Lord to give me the abilities to teach my children more about our Lord, through his Word. During the holidays my hands were full and was unable to get to my blog and I would like to take this time to wish you all a BLESSED NEW YEAR.


I would like to share a verse that really motivated me-





"And these words which I command you


today shall be in your heart.


You shall teach them diligently to your


children, and shall talk of them


when you sit in your house,


when you walk by the way,


when you lie down,


and when you rise up."




Deuteronomy 6:6,7


2 comments:

Sharon said...

We all get busy and it's been a while since I've popped in to see how you are! How are you?! ;-)

Have a blessed weekend!

Annie said...

Thanks for your concern. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful new year.Things have gotten to a good start. Hopefully I will be able to blog soon. Take care.