Friday, May 4, 2007

GOD



One thing I have desired of the Lord,

That I will seek;

That I may dwell in the house of the Lord

All the days of my life,

To behold the beauty of the Lord.

Psalm 27:4



GOD, when I think of Him, I am filled with awe. What a great intelligence behind this creation of this beautiful universe. At night, the skies amaze me. Each of those stars stare down at us. How strategically they are placed. The brightness of their appearance, surely a clear contrast to the dark blue sky. Every night a praise rises from the very inside of my heart. It's inaudible, an awesome fullness within that I myself can't express with words.

The morning sun rises to give light to all. To the rich and the poor, to the good and the evil. The rain waters the earth for all. How generous is this creator. Truly supernatural, cause man by nature would choose to be biased one way or the other.

The trees look upward, who are they looking at? Rightly the One who gives them rain and sunlight. The birds sing sweetly early morning, who are they singing to? The One who knows each one of them.

Look at the ants, see the order in which they go about their life, who taught them? Truly the one who sets everything in order. Look at the tiniest creature to the largest creature, ask if you may, why they are the way they are?

You will get the answer back, It is He, the ancient of days, the Creator of them all. He set everything in order.

When I see all this, I ask, why oh mankind? to whom was given the right to choose, have you chosen to cause chaos?

As I feel downhearted, my heart comforts me, that's why Jesus came , to set everything back in order. I am so glad He came for me and all of mankind. I pray that eyes will be opened and will see the invisible Hand of Him who is in control of all.

Would you please share, how you see GOD in your daily life.

1 comment:

Wayanadan said...

Hi Annie,

That is a nice work of enlightenment and encouragement. Good job, use your time for Gods Glory.

Visit our blog spot and let us know what you think...

Love and regards