Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Safe in His arms


" I lay down and slept;

I awoke, for the Lord sustained me."

Psalm 3:5




My heart has been heavy these days and I've been appearing in our Almighty God's presence with my petition. I know in my heart that the Lord is with us every moment of our lives. He is a supernatural God and He has the power to be everywhere though we maynot understand how it is.

Yet our flesh is such that it makes us look at our circumstances and when life happens, or tragedies occur we start wondering and questions just pour into our minds- -HOW ? WHY ? WHY NOT ? etc...you name it.


This morning during my time with the Lord the portion I read was Daniel 1 :1,2 . Right there, the kind Lord spoke to my heart, the verse 2 says " And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with some of the articles of the house of God,...."( King Nebuchadnessar king of Babylon came to Jerusalem and besieged it)

The Lord is in control even when we feel things are not in our control. Who better to trust than our Lord. I am safe in His arms, the Lord is fully aware of each minute detail of every issue of all the people everywhere. Our God is a big God. I am so glad He is my God and I am His.

The heaviness that was in my heart lifted up and a peace came that took all doubts away.


"The heavens declare the glory of God;

And the firmament shows His handiwork."

Psalm 19:1

No comments: