Monday, December 22, 2008

Greatest Love

It's Christmas time and I am so grateful for having to come to know our Lord as my Savior, most of all for His Love towards us sinful mankind. What really amazes me is this Great God of the universe, sustainer of everything, chose of His own will and pleasure to be given of himself as a babe into this insignificant earth. My heart is filled with praise and worship to our God, my Lord Jesus Christ.
Even though we don't see Him with our physical eyes, He has sent the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, to be with us in this long earthly journey and we can really know that He is there.

I am very grateful for the freedom to celebrate our LORD JESUS'S birth.
Let us take time to remember and pray for those of our brothers and sisters being persecuted in places like Orissa, India where the extremists are planning to attack the christians on Dec. 25th.

Nothing can separate us from the Love of God.
Wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: